Akfix 510 is a single component, fast curing polyurethane based adhesive. It combines high bond strength with fast curing. It’s used to bond almost all common building materials.
- Fast curing
- Low press time
- Extremely high bond strength on numerous substrates.
- Thixotropic, non-sag, ideal for vertical joints.
- Low consumption, economical
- Good filling properties
- Easy to use
- Excellent resistance to moisture and weather conditions.
- Usable in slightly wet substrates
- It is suitable for use in construction and repair applications where a permanent strong bond is required between porous-porous and porous-nonporous surfaces. It can be used for bonding to various kinds of construction materials such as wood, MDF, concrete, metal, polystyrene and polyurethane foam, marble, granite and ceramic etc.