With its unique ability to cut square, deep and safe, the AS170 comes with innovative design features including a completely new, dust resistant motor. Patented cutting action means virtually no fly dust, improved reliability, faster cutting speed and durability in the toughest work environments. The only small, inherently safe, handheld brick and mortar saw on the market.
- Great for brick removal, tuck pointing, renovations and alterations, electrical, plumbing and gas installations
- Installations of vents, ducts, registers, meter boxes, electrical goods, cables and pipes, small window frames and fans, etc
- Exceptional visibility control
- Blades feature re-sharpenable tungsten carbide teeth
- AS170 is the only small handheld saw able to cut to a depth of 4-3/4 in.
- Heavy duty motor; vibration reducing handle; dust boot with attachment, auto cut-off brushes; re-sharpenable tungsten carbide teeth