The Bosch ra1141 benchtop router table delivers ease of use plus stability, featuring an easy click router mount that attaches and detaches in seconds, with no leveling required. It has a smooth laminated MDF top, plus it has adjustable laminated MDF face plates for better support. The tall fence handles taller stock, and dual feather boards provide additional control while feeding stock across the table. There’S a bit-height gauge for easier bit setup and enhanced cut precision. With an easy-to-store folding design, this preassembled table has folding legs with storage compartments for convenience and portability. When routing curved workpieces, the starter pin and guard help support the workpiece to allow easier control.
- Ultra-Portable design – features folding legs for fast setup and easy storage
- Easy click router mounting system – provides easy bit changes and no leveling
- Laminated MDF top – helps users make smooth and precise cuts
- Onboard storage – ideal for holding router bits and spare parts
- No assembly required – comes preassembled
The RA1141 is compatible with the following routers, but this list is not exhaustive. Also, please note that each router may need to be rotated correctly in order to not interfere with the Easy Click mounting system. For more information on this, please consult the user manual.
- Bosch 1617 Series (fixed base models only)
- Craftsman 17507, 17542, 26620, 17533, 17528, 17511, 26834, 28190, 73277, 17541
- DeWalt DW616, DW618
- Hitachi M12VC
- Makita RF1100, RF1101
- Milwaukee 5615, 5616
- Porter Cable 690 series, 7529 plunge router, 892-895 series (fixed base only)
- Ryobi 163K
- Skil 1810, 1815, 1820, 1825