This compact brushless 2-tool kit includes one 1/2 in. hammer drill/driver, one 1/4 in. impact driver, two 20V MAX* lithium ion batteries, charger, and carrying bag. At only 5.1 in. front to back, the impact driver features a high-performance brushless motor that delivers 1700 in-lbs of torque and 3 LEDs for optimum illumination as you work. The hammer drill/driver's brushless motor provides 340 unit watts outs (UWO). The hammer functionality enables users to complete masonry drilling applications. The LED is positioned on the foot for better visibility. Both tools feature an ergonomic design for balance and easier tool control, along with a removable belt hooks. They are backed by a 3-year, limited warranty so you can buy with confidence.
- DCD709 hammer drill/driver is compact at only 6.9 in. front to back designed to fit in tight spaces
- DCD709 hammer drill/driver is lightweight at only 2.5 lbs.
- DCF809 Impact Driver is only 5.1 in. in length to fit in tight spaces.
- DCF809 Impact Driver has 1700 in-lbs of torque delivering the power you need to get a majority of applications done
- Both tools have a DEWALT built brushless motor for efficient performance and runtime
- DCF809 Impact Driver is lightweight at only 2.1 lbs.