The FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw with FLEXVOLT® 20V/60V MAX* 9.0 Ah battery offers big runtime. The blade is oriented to the left of the motor and the handle is at the rear to optimize line of sight when cutting. An electronic brake helps stop the blade after the trigger is released. Bevel capacity is 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°. The saw makes smooth, accurate cuts and delivers long runtime with a durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor. This Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw cuts to a depth of 2-7/16 in. at 90°. The included rafter hook makes it convenient to hang the tool on the jobsite. This tool is also Tool Connect Tag-Ready™ so you can easily track it by attaching a Tool Connect™ Tag (Tag sold separately.) It's ideal for wood cutting applications such as oriented strand board (OSB), plywood, hardwoods, dimensional lumber, and flooring. Professional framers, concrete formers, carpenters, and general contractors can boost their productivity with this tool.
- Designed with blade oriented to the left of the motor and the handle positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight
- The saw has an electronic brake that helps stops the blade after the trigger is released
- Bevel capacity of 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90°Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades
- The 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw comes Tool Connect Tag-Ready™ with pre-drilled holes for attaching a Tool Connect™ Tag (Tag sold separately)