The DW269 1,000 rpm VSR VERSA-CLUTCH Scrugun is constructed with helical-cut steel and heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability. Rubber grip and two-finger trigger provides comfort and control.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
- High power motor for metal fastening applications
- Versa-Clutch torque adjustment system "dials in" the proper torque needed to efficiently drive fasteners without stripping or breaking fastener
- Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal nose and gear case for durability on the job
- Excellent ergonomics offers less user fatigue
- Steel stud framing up to 14 gauge
- Heavy metal to metal fastening, TEKS screws into "Red Iron"
- Any high torque metal building needs