The DW788 20" Variable-Speed Scroll Saw operates quietly and smoothly for accuracy. Allows quick, tool-free blade changes. Convenient placement of dust blower and adjustments on the front of the upper arm for easy adjustment.
- Double parallel-link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise for extremely accurate cuts
- Tool-free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds
- On-off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower, and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm
- Arm lifts so that blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- Arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over or under cutting
- Oversized, cast-iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45 degrees (left and right)