The DWP849 7" / 9" Variable Speed Polisher has a powerful 12 Amp motor with ball bearing construction and electronic control to deliver desired finish results. Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting.
- Powerful, 12 amp, all ball bearing construction for long life
- Electronic control maintains specified speed under load delivering desired finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from 0-600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- External brush caps for easy servicing
- Large spindle lock button allows for easy and quick backing plate changes