The Festool CT pre-separator with cyclone technology separates and collects coarse and fine dust before it reaches the mobile dust extractor. The dust heavy air that is drawn in is swirled into a spiral movement in the cyclone, causing the dust particles to hit against the wall of the cyclone and, due to the gravitational force, to fall into the collection container of the CT pre-separator.
For craftsmen who work with large volumes of dust and debris, the CT CYCLONE pre-separator is the simplest answer for increasing the efficiency of your CT Dust Extractor and minimizing its lifetime cost of ownership — all within a compact solution that fits seamlessly into the Festool mobility system. Compliant with OSHA’s Table 1 when used with a HEPA-certified CT Dust Extractor, the CT CYCLONE is an anti-static three-step filtration system that separates and collects large debris and coarse dust before it reaches the mobile dust extractor — decreasing the number of filters and dust bags that you’ll need to purchase to keep your CT running smoothly. Additionally, the CT CYCLONE reduces the overall dust load on the main filter and ensures consistently high suction power throughout the work process. Compatible with all CT Dust Extractors, it is a highly portable and compact cyclone solution that can be easily transported to wherever your work takes you.
Compatible with other Festool CT accessories including the boom arm, CT handle and WCR work center.
- When used with a HEPA-certified CT Dust Extractor, the CT CYCLONE is in full compliance with OSHA’s Table 1 rule for silica dust.
- By removing larger dust and debris before it fills your filter bag, the CT CYCLONE reduces how often you need to replace filter bags and filters — saving you both time and money.
- Engineered with a unique flat cyclone design to minimize necessary space, the CT CYCLONE fits securely within the Festool SYSTAINER modular storage system — allowing for easy storage and transportation.
- Tool-free design allows for working flexibly in every application with and without CT CYCLONE pre-separator
- Reduced necessary dust bags by handling high volumes of dust and debris with cyclone technology
- Maintains consistently high suction power as a result of reducing the dust load on the main filter
- Easy to transport thanks to a stackable collection container with compact dimensions and a sturdy design
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant for crystalline silica dust