The Kapex is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today. In the hands of a carpenter, this saw will make cuts that rival the finest trim work being done today. Engineered to be lightweight and compact, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
The Kapex incorporates a special cutting position that, when employed, provides greater than usual cutting capacity by utilizing the back portion of the blade more effectively. The Kapex is locked into the special cutting position with the flip of a lever. Cut crown moulding up to 6-5/8" in the nested position providing a cutting capacity equal to most 12" miter saws. Cut material vertically up to 4-3/4" x 3/4".
The Magnesium alloy base of the Kapex was designed to be extremely rigid and durable yet very lightweight when compared to other 10" miter saws. At only 47 pounds, the Kapex is truly a portable power tool. The compact footprint allows the Kapex to be placed against a wall when being used saving valuable space in your work environment. Rubber feet protect the work surface.
- The Kapex features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
- Angle transfer device
- High-quality carbide blade
- Hold down clamp
Crown Nested Capacity6-5/8"
Cutting Depth 90°/90°12" x 3-15/32"
Dimensions (W x D x H)28" x 19-3/4" x 18-1/2"
Dust Port27/36 mm
Left 45°/45°8-15/32" x 2-1/8"
Left/Right 45°/90°8-15/32" x 3-15/32"
Power Consumption1600 Watts (13 Amps)
Right 45°/45°8-15/32" x 1-3/8"
Special Cutting Depth4-23/32" x 3/4"
Speed1,400 – 3,400 rpm