Most jigsaws have a hard time staying on course. Hard material and curves can easily cause the blade to deflect, resulting in time consuming re-cutting or sanding. Trion jigsaws are designed with adjustable carbide-tipped jaws that work with the blade clamping system and back-up bearing for triple blade guidance that keeps the blade perpendicular to the shoe at all times, even on curves. The barrel grip PS 300 is designed to fit your hand with a low center of gravity.
Rigidly supports the blade at exactly the pre-set angle, reducing blade wander in tight radius cuts; eliminating cutting errors, spoiled workpieces, or need for rework.
Festool Jigsaws feature soft-start that softens start-up jolts, variable speed control so the blade speed can be matched to the material need, constant speed under load for consistent blade tip speed and improved cut quality.
The non-marring, plastic sub-base allows you to work on finished material without concern for damage or marking.
- Carbide guidance system keeps the blade perpendicular to the shoe for improved cut results, even in thick stock
- Zero clearance splinterguard are solid one-piece inserts that are cut with the blade mounted in the machine for a clean, splinter-free cut
- Dust extraction channels integrated in the base plate coupled with a clear chip deflector a rear dust extraction port provide for cleaner work area
- MMC electronics provide soft start to reduce start up jolts, variable speed to match the speed to the material, and constant speed under load.
- Chip guard
- Multi-purpose wood saw blades (qty 2)
- Plug-it power cord