Quality handmade craftsmanship is found in every Kutzall tool. From custom tools to the humble hand rasp, if it bears the Kutzall name, it's built to work better and last longer. Kutzall Hand Files are engineered to be the ultimate man-powered, hand-shaping instrument. These unique tools strike a fascinating balance between the shaping and smoothing function of a conventional file and the aggressive stock removal of a wood rasp. In addition, their construction makes them effective on materials like composites and soft stone, on which conventional steel-toothed files and rasps may work poorly, or provide only a short working life.
Kutzall Grit files utilize a coating of robust carbide grit particles. They are rugged and super wear-resistant. Best on materials like foundry sand, soft stone, high-fiber-density composites, etc. Kutzall Files are not recommended for use on metals.
- Long-lasting! Carbide coating outlasts standard files many times over.
- Handy! Multi-directional cutting action; great for confined spaces.
- Versatile! Use on wood, plaster & wallboard, fiberglass & other composites, pattern-making materials, rubber & polyurethane, sand cores, soft stone, masonite & more.
- Comfortable to use! Integral soft grip handle for ergonomic comfort.
- Many applications! Wood carving, stone carving, remodeling, boat repair, pattern shops, foundries; opportunities are endless.
- Should only be used on non-metals or non-metallic materials.