The power to be in position fast! The Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamp series from BESSEY brings significant and positive innovation to the toggle clamp market. First, clamping force can be adjusted within a range of 25-550 lbs of pressure with the turn of an integrated pressure screw. Second, the clamp will auto-adjust to varying work piece heights without significant change in applied clamping force. Third, the holding capacity of the BESSEY toggle clamp series is quite high, 700 lbs of holding capacity. The combination of these features presents a strong argument for cost-savings, enhanced productivity and greater workplace safety. How? BESSEY toggle clamps can replace a broad range of competitive toggle clamp styles when a range of clamping force and capacity is required. This means lower tool inventories and enhanced set-up time. The clamps are also perceived to be safer for real-world applications where variations in work piece height can lead to applied clamping force being too high or too low (with the resulting safety hazards these conditions present). Ideal for job-shop operations or short-run set-ups; the BESSEY Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamps add value to any operation. BESSEY Simply better. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Adjustable Clamping Force - the integrated clamping force adjustment screw can be used to create an actually applied clamping force from 25 to 550 lbs. (max holding capacity 700 lbs.)
- The BESSEY Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamp automatically adjusts to variations in work piece dimensions while maintaining constant clamping force
- No more time-consuming manual adjustment of the spindle height to maintain safe and correct clamping force
- One BESSEY Auto-Adjust Toggle Clamp can replace a range of competitive clamps
- A removable non-marring plastic cap is included on the steel pressure pads.
- The large (2 1/4 by 2 1/2) flanged base is designed for use with 1/4 or M6 fasteners
- Extra large 1 x 2 1/8 cushion grip handle offers greater user comfort and ease of operation.