The Bosch 1375 A 4-1/2 In. angle grinder features a powerful 6.0 Amp motor that produces 11,000 no-load RPM, making this compact grinder a powerhouse tool. It was designed for concrete contractors, vehicle fabricators and other professionals who need a compact grinder. With a well-designed grip, lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 11,000 no-load RPM, this workhorse can get the job done. It is well suited for metal fabrication, concrete restoration, pipe fitting and more. It uses Service Minder brushes that stops the grinder when preventative maintenance is required and epoxy-coated field windings, for longer tool life. The lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 3.75 Lbs. weight add to user comfort and control.
- Powerful 6.0 Amp motor 11,000 no-load RPM for professional cutting and grinding applications
- Service Minder brush system eliminates guesswork, stops tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Epoxy-coated field windings provides protection against abrasive dust
- Lock-on slide switch for extended-use applications
- Two-position side handle angled to a natural position for maximum operator comfort
- Compact, light grinder weighs in at only 3.75 Lbs.
- Versatile 5/8 In. to 11 inch spindle works with a wide array of sizes
- Burst-protection guard for additional user security