Bosch's X-LOCK Diamond Blades feature the X-LOCK mount and offer a blade change that's up to five times faster than conventional interfaces. Theres an audible snap when mounting an X-LOCK wheel on an X-LOCK grinder. The wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts. The blade is released from the grinder with the pull of a lever. This segmented rim diamond blade is designed for fast universal rough cuts in pavers, soft brick, and concrete/block. The blade provides an optimized mix of select quality diamonds,to deliver both fast cutting and longer life. Each blade features a steel core that delivers straight smooth cuts with less wobble. This stability helps result in longer blade life.
- Diamond blades with the X-LOCK mount design offer a faster, fixed mount and high-quality materials
- X-LOCK wheel change features snap-on mounting and a wheel-release lever on grinder for change-out up to five times faster
- Tool-free disc swap the wheel mounts properly without the need for a spanner wrench or flange nuts for no losable parts
- Segmented rim diamond blade designed for fast universal rough cuts in pavers, soft brick, and concrete/block
- Fast cutting quality diamonds embedded in an optimized pattern to help ensure that the diamonds are effectively engaged in cutting the material
- Steel core delivers straight smooth cuts with less wobble
- Backward compatible Bosch X-LOCK diamond blades are backward compatible with standard 7/8 In. arbor mounts