This Bosch Surgeon 12 In. miter saw features the Axial-Glide System and BITURBO Brushless Technology to deliver a professional cordless solution to the jobsite. The GCM18V-12GDC features the Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide for wider cross-cuts, enhanced alignment and smooth glide for the life of the tool. This system features and articulating arm with no slide arms behind the saw, so it takes less space than a sliding-rail miter saw. It delivers a large cutting capacity, with a 3.5 In. depth and a 13.5 In. width/crosscut. The bevel controls are upfront for easy access. This compact saw is portable while being compatible with a variety of 12 In. blades. This miter saw is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. It has ECO mode, which extends the battery runtime by up to 20%. The saw features connectivity (module sold separately), providing a link to a connected device via Bosch Toolbox App to customize speed selection and individual mode setting.The saw provides integrated base extensions that extend material support up to 43 In. The 4-3/4 In. tall fence design supports taller material for accurate cuts.
- Surgeon PROFACTOR performance - for a truly mobile jobsite solution, this saw provides light weight and pro capacity
- Axial-Glide system - has an articulating arm, for wider cross-cuts enhanced alignment, and smooth glide while taking less space
- Large cutting capacity - features a cut capacity of 3.5 In. depth and a 13.5 In. width/crosscut
- BITURBO Brushless Technology - featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries (sold separately)
- Convenient portability - weighs only 59.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery)
- ECO mode - extends the battery runtime by up to 20%, for getting work done