This Strong Arm circular saw delivers corded performance from an 18V cordless 7-1/4 In. saw. The Bosch GKS18V-25C 18V 7-1/4 In. BITURBO Brushless Circular Saw has a 2-1/2 In. cut capacity, easily cutting through 2X ("two by") material across the entire bevel range. This circ saw is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. The kit includes a CORE18V 8.0 Ah battery, which provides the wattage to take advantage of BITURBO tool technology, generating power comparable to the most demanding corded tools. The saw features connectivity (module sold separately), which links users to a connected device via the Bosch Toolbox App to customize settings and receive detailed feedback. It has a 0-50 Degree bevel range while the auxiliary handle improves stability and handling. It has an electronic convenience brake for less downtime between cuts and a 360 Degree pivoting port directing dust away from the body when the saw is held in either hand.
- Strong Arm PROFACTOR performance - delivers corded performance from an 18V cordless 7-1/4 In. saw
- 2-1/2 In. cut capacity - allows for easy cutting through 2X material across the entire bevel range
- Electronic convenience brake - quickly stops the blade for less downtime between repeated cuts
- BITURBO Brushless Technology - featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries
- CORE18V PROFACTOR Performance Battery - compatible with Bosch 18V tools; optimized to drive Bosch PROFACTOR tools with BITURBO Brushless Technology, for power comparable to the most demanding corded tools
- High-power cells - use enhanced 21700 cell technology, combined with advanced battery design for greater efficiency, to transfer more power for a longer time