This Strong Arm circular saw delivers corded performance from an 18V cordless 7-1/4 In. saw. The Bosch GKS18V-25C 18V 7-1/4 In. BITURBO Brushless Circular Saw has a 2-1/2 In. cut capacity, easily cutting through 2X ("two by") material across the entire bevel range. This circ saw is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. It features connectivity (module sold separately), which links users to a connected device via the Bosch Toolbox App to customize settings and receive detailed feedback. It has a 0-50 Degree bevel range while the auxiliary handle improves stability and handling. It has an electronic convenience brake for less downtime between cuts and a 360 Degree pivoting port directing dust away from the body when the saw is held in either hand.
- Strong Arm PROFACTOR performance - delivers corded performance from an 18V cordless 7-1/4 In. saw
- 2-1/2 In. cut capacity - allows for easy cutting through 2X material across the entire bevel range
- Electronic convenience brake - quickly stops the blade for less downtime between repeated cuts
- BITURBO Brushless Technology - featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries (sold separately)
- Connectivity (module sold separately) - link to connected device via Bosch Toolbox App to customize settings and receive detailed feedback
- 50 Degree bevel range - provides a bevel lock in the front