This Strong Arm circular saw delivers corded performance from an 18V cordless 7-1/4 In. saw. The Bosch GKS18V-25GC 18V 7-1/4 In. BITURBO Brushless Circular Saw has a 2-1/2 In. cut capacity, easily cutting through 2X ("two by") material across the entire bevel range. This circ saw is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. Its ECO mode helps get the job done by extending runtime by up to 30%. One-Touch depth-adjustment allows quick, accurate change with one hand. An onboard user interface provides speed-setting control with six settings and tool feedback. It features connectivity (module sold separately), which links users to a connected device via the Bosch Toolbox App to customize settings and receive detailed feedback. It has a 0-50 Degree bevel range, and the auxiliary handle improves stability and handling. The saw is compatible with Bosch as well as select manufacturers' track-guidance systems, enabling users to make straight cuts fast. It has an electronic convenience brake for less downtime between cuts and a 360 Degree pivoting port directing dust away from the body when the saw is held in either hand.
- Strong Arm PROFACTOR performance - delivers corded performance from an 18V cordless 7-1/4 In. saw
- 2-1/2 In. cut capacity - allows for easy cutting through 2X material across the entire bevel range
- ECO mode - helps get the job done by extending runtime by up to 30%
- BITURBO Brushless Technology - featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries (sold separately)
- One-Touch depth-adjustment - allows quick, accurate change with one hand
- Onboard user interface - provides speed-setting control with six settings and tool feedback