The Bosch BLAZE GLM165-27CGL uses green-beam technology, which generates lines up to 4X brighter than standard red beams. The inclinometer shows the tilt angle up to 360 Degree for easy angle and indirect measurements. The laser has accuracy up to ±1/16 In., plus it includes a rounding button for easily rounds results and haptic feedback for loud jobsites. The digital laser measure also offers Bluetooth functionality, so users can digitally transfer measurements to a smartphone or tablet through the free MeasureOn app. It also has full rubber overmold housing, designed to be similar to a roll cage. It has a rechargeable Li-on battery for extended runtime. It is IP65 rated and has an ergonomic design for better grip. It includes 11 different measuring functions, including real-time length, length, area, volume and indirect functions, and addition/subtraction capability.
- 165 Ft. green-beam laser measure - features an easy-to-read color display, great accuracy and an inclinometer
- Easy-to-read backlit color display - illuminates numbers with distinct resolution, for work in low-light or no-light conditions
- Green-beam laser - generates a line that's up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
- Accuracy and long-range measuring - provides accuracy up to ±1/16 In. and measures up to 165 Ft.
- Bluetooth Smart 4.2 Technology - allows measurements to be digitally transferred to a smart phone or tablet using the free Bosch MeasureOn app
- Full rubber overmold housing - helps protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage