The Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Wheeled Low-Stance Table Saw Stand was engineered to help users find the ideal working height for their table saws. It provides a lower stance than the Bosch TS2000 but deliver the same great technology that makes setup and take down quicker than ever. The stand is compatible with the Bosch REAXX , 4100 and GTS1031 table saws, and it can accommodate many competitive saws from DeWALT, Makita, Hitachi, Craftsman, Ridgid and more. It's extremely portable: 8 In. wheels with treaded, solid non-pneumatic tires can handle the toughest terrain with ease and never go flat, and it weighs 52 Lbs. The stand collapses into a dolly, making it easier to transport the saw and the stand together. Its collapsible design minimizes storage space requirements, so transporting this stand to, from, and around the jobsite is a breeze. The durable stand withstand up to 250 Lbs. of downward force, and it has a powder-coat finish for longevity.
- 8 In. wheels with treaded, solid non-pneumatic tires handle rough jobsite terrain
- Extremely adaptable mounting holes for competitor saws from DeWALT, Makita, Hitachi and more
- Gravity-Rise stand designed for ideal height and easy setup
- Exceptional portability easy transport between job sites
- Heavy-duty construction withstands 250 Lbs. of downward force