The 10 in. High Capacity Wet Tile Saw provides the professional tile installer a 37 in. rip cut capacity, 8-1/2 in. crosscut capacity, and 1/32 in. over 30 in. accuracy*. The rip cut capacity in combination with 18 in. cutting clearance (left of blade) allows the user to rip 36 in. x 36 in. tile in half. The crosscut capacity is ideal for 6 in. sill cutting and up to 8 in. x 48 in. plank cutting at a 30% offset. Perform rip cuts up to 41 in. with plunge. The 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge allows you to pass through standard 30 in. door frames. When the water tray system is installed, 18 in. x 36 in. and 24 in. x 24 in. tiles are fully contained within the coverage area, limiting mess when working indoors. The stand allows you to set up a workspace on site, and at only 91 lbs., the tile saw is made for portability to and from the jobsite.
- Cutline indicator, rigid frame, and stainless-steel rollers provide cutting accuracy to within 1/32 in. over 30 in. cuts*.
- 37 in. rip cut capacity (41 in. with plunge) and 18 in. cutting clearnace left of blade allows users to rip 36 in. x 36 in. tile in half.
- 8-1/2 in. crosscut capacity is ideal for cutting 6 in. sills and 8 in. x 48 in. planks at a 30% offset.
- 91 lbs. for portablility to and from the jobsite.
- 28-7/8 in. width from column to cart edge fits through standard 30 in. door frames.
- 15 Amp motor provides 1220 MWO for demanding applications.
- 18 in. x 36 in. and 24 in. x 24 in. tile can be fully contained within the water tray system to help keep the work area clean and dry.
- Integrated storage for the cart extension, miter guide, and wrenches keeps accessories with the saw during trasportation.