The DCS387P1 20V MAX* COMPACT Reciprocating Saw has a compact and lightweight design for making cuts in confined spaces like in between studs. With a 1-1/8in. stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting and a bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas.
- Compact and lightweight design; 14.5in. in total length fits between studs and allows user to make cuts in confined spaces
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes
- 1-1/8in. stroke length delivers fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-2900 spm provides blade control for precision cuts
- Bright LED light illuminates dark work areas for better visibility
- Pivoting Shoe provides versatility while cutting