Diablo's Fine Finish blade is the ideal choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. It's ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood, and moulding. (Blades ending in S are also ideal for radial arm saws). 8-1/2in. diameter x 6 tooth ATB with 5/8in. arbor.
- TiCo Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
- Ideal For: High quality crosscuts and rip cuts in wood, plywood & melamine
- Tool Use: Circular Saw
- Materials: Wood Cutting