Five piece set. A slim, aluminum tube that provides the optimal grip for holding a bit in a Dremel rotary tool. Includes the 480, 481, 482, 483 collets and a quick-change collet nut.
- Provides the optimal grip for bits offered for our rotary tool line
- The collet features small identification rings around its shank
- These rings correspond with the size of the collet: 0 rings = 1/8in., 3 rings = 3/32in., 2 rings = 1/16in., 1 ring = 1/32in.
- For use with all rotary tools except discontinued models 1, 2, and series 1 or earlier of discontinued models 260, 270 and 280
- Individual collets are compatible with flex-shaft tool hand-pieces #235 and #237