This blade is ideal for high-speed ripping operations in hardwood and softwood. The low tooth count also makes this blade ideal for ripping thick material. It can be used with manual feeding as well as with power feeders in single or gang-ripping operations. The ideal working range is 1-1/2in. to 3-1/2in. thick. Thinner or thicker material may be cut, but some loss of surface finish may occur.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Ripping Blend for Maximum Performance
- Heavy-Duty Thick Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life in extreme ripping conditions
- Large Gullets allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- Ideal For: High-speed ripping operations in hardwood and softwood. Depth of cut (1-1/2in. to 3-1/2in.).
- Machine Use: Table Saw
- Materials: Hardwood, Softwood, Laminate, Chip Board, Plywood and thinner stock materials