This blade gives smooth, fast rips in hardwoods and softwoods. The combination of a rigid blade body and razor sharp flat top carbide teeth will provide a in.glue linein. precision cut. These blades are precision balanced and can be used in gang-rip operations. The ideal working range is from 3/4in. to 2-3/4in. thick. This blade also features laser cut anti-vibration slots, practically eliminating the vibration that resonates in standard blades. With this ultimate ripping blade, there is no need for stabilizers.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Ripping Blend for Maximum Performance
- Extra Large, Flat Tooth Design leaves a smooth finish without the need for sanding or jointing
- Laser-Cut Anti-Vibration Slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut extending blade life and giving a crisp, splinter-free flawless finish
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
- Ideal For: Smooth, Fast Heavy-Duty Ripping. Depth of cut (3/4in. to 2-3/4in.).
- Machine Use: Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Hardwood, Softwood, Laminate, Chip Board, Plywood and thinner stock materials