This heavy-duty blade is good for crosscutting thick hardwoods and softwoods and thinner stock materials. The ideal working range is from 3/4in. to 3-1/2in. thick for crosscutting, and 1/4in. to 1in. thick for ripping. Thinner or thicker material may be cut, but some loss of surface finish may occur
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for Maximum Performance
- Heavy-Duty Thick Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting lifeensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive Hook Angles for fast cutting and easy feed
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- Ideal For: For Heavy-Duty General Purpose Applications. Crosscuts (3/4in. to 3-1/2in.) & Rips (1/4in. to1in.).
- Machine Use: Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Panel Saw
- Materials: Laminates, Chip Board, Melamine, Plywood, Composition Material, Hardwood and Softwood