This heavy-duty crosscut blade is designed primarily for heavy use in a cabinetmaker's shop. Combining a 10 degree hook angle and the alternate top bevel tooth grind, this blade provides a good crosscut and long cutting life in hardwood, softwood, plywood, and chipboard. The LU73M series is ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials most commonly used by cabinet makers in thicknesses from 1/2in. to 2- 3/4in. thick.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Alternate Top Bevel (ATB) Tooth Design gives quality crosscuts
- Precision Tensioningwith computer controlled equipment keeps the blade flat and true while maximizing blade life and performance
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- Ideal For: Heavy-Duty Crosscutting Blades Designed For The Industrial Cabinetmaker. Depth of cut (1/2in. min to 2-3/4in. max)
- Machine Use: Slide Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw,Portable Table Saw
- Materials: Wood, Plywood, Chip Board & Laminates