This heavy-duty thin kerf blade is good for crosscutting thick hardwoods and softwoods and thinner stock materials. The ideal working range is from 3/4in. to 3-1/2in. thick for crosscutting, and 1/4in. to 1in. thick for ripping. Thinner or thicker material may be cut, but some loss of surface finish may occur.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide General Purpose Blend for Maximum Performance
- Heavy-Duty Thick Kerf and Plate ensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting lifeensure a stable, flat blade for long cutting life
- Positive Hook Angles for fast cutting and easy feed
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
- Ideal For: For Heavy-Duty General Purpose Applications. Crosscuts (3/4in. to 3-1/2in.) & Rips (1/4in. to 1in. ).
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Hardwood, Softwood, Laminate, Chip Board, Plywood and thinner stock materials