This industrial blade cuts acrylics, polycarbonates and other plastics, leaving a smooth finish without melting. By combining micrograin carbide tips with a specially modified triple chip grind these blades will give a clean smooth cut. These blades produce less heat keeping the cut edge crisp.
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Plastic Blend for Maximum Performance
- Modified Triple Chip Grind (MTCG) Tooth Designenables material to remain cool while cutting, eliminating melting
- Negative Hook Angle produces a superior finish without grabbing the material
- Silver Ice Coating resists corrosion and pitch build-up
- Ideal For: Plexiglass and Plastics. Depth of cut (1/4in. to 1-5/8in.).
- Machine Use: Circular Saw,Miter Saw,Table Saw,Radial Arm Saw
- Materials: Plexiglass, Plastics, Plywood, Laminate, Chip Board