This wide crown 16 Gauge stapler is for your heavier fastening needs like cabinet and furniture assembly. Wide crown staples for siding and shingles installation with adjustable guide to offer consistent placement. Durable carbide steel contact parts makes this a heavy duty tool. Includes adjustable depth drive and removable nose cover for added convenience.
Furniture frames, Cabinet assembly, Case back installation, Box spring assembly and manufacturing, Sub flooring, Wall and roof sheathing, Fascia and soffit, Underlayment, Crate and pallet construction, Sash and millwork, Fencing, Butt joints, Trusses, Roofing
- Durable carbide steel contact parts for long lasting use.
- Adjustable guide for shingle and/or siding installation.
- Powerful motor allows penetration though the hardest materials.
- Lightweight die-cast body prevents arm fatigue during prolong use.
- Convenient depth of drive dial allows precise staple settings.
- 360 adjustable exhaust cover allows use in any position.
- Quick release nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Ergonomic comfort handgrip provides a firm grip on tool.
- High fastener capacity reduces frequency for reloading.
- Durable driver and o-ring assembly.