The only industrial strength pinner offering an adjust-free magazine and a fastener range up to 1-3/8in.. Designed ideally for finishing and detailed woodworking, the GREX P635 possesses an innovative and patented magazine that eliminates the need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
Light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight paneling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work.
- Powerful motor penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials.
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Shoots fasteners up to 1-3/8in. length easily, even in hardwoods.
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Side loading with mechanism to prevent fasteners from tumbling.
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work.
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Removable no-mar tip prevents marring of work surface.
- Rear exhaust directs exhaust away from you and your workpiece.
- Fastener indicator to see when reloading is necessary.
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool.
- Quick access magazine storage for wrench and no-mar rubber tip.