The Klein Tools 6 in. Phillips-Tip Screwdriver features a durable black tip that is precision-forged and ground with square edges to fit screw openings securely. Its shaft will not bond or twist in normal use due to integral flanges that provide an extra-strong, torque-proof anchor in the handle. This insulated screwdriver is made of high-quality tempered steel.
- Precision-machined tip provides accurate fit and torque without slippage.
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation.
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort.
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance.
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor.
- Special heat-treated shafts.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.