The new M12VE plunge router is a lot of power in a small package. With a forcible 3-1/4 peak horsepower motor and 2-9/16 In. stroke capacity, this router is capable of handling the toughest woodworking projects, while weighing in at a mere 11.7 lbs and measuring 9 In. tall. The variable speed control allows for speeds between 8,000 and 22,000 RPM. The easy to use, sliding soft start switch and adjustable handle makes operation easy and control precise.
- Soft start with easy to operate sliding switch reduces torque and makes start up simple
- Powerful 3-1/4 peak HP motor produces up to 22,000 RPM
- Lightweight and compact at just 11.7 lbs. and a minimum height of 9 In.
- Ideal angle adjustable handles ensure superior control
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Variable position hook accommodates either left or right handed users
- Low battery indicator light alerts the user of battery status to prevent unexpected downtime
- Includes both car and wall charger adapter