Don’t use a table saw without it.
The GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock offers the same level of precision, safety, and control as the original, but with two additional accessories for even more control. It’s the most Advanced pushblock in the world.
Three directions of force provide essential stability for superior precision, safety, and control.
- Downward pressure stabilizes work piece on a flat surface
- Inward pressure against the fence virtually eliminates kickback
- Forward pressure feeds stock consistently through the cut to eliminate burning and blade marks
Virtually eliminates kickback on table saws.
- Kickback occurs when the workpiece strays from the fence, and gets pinched between the saw blade and the fence. The rear teeth of the blade grab the workpiece, turning it into a dangerous projectile. The only way to avoid kickback is to maintain control of your workpiece through the entire cut
- Center Leg - Adjusts to varying material widths, allowing you to control both the keeper and off-cut sides of your workpiece through the entire cut
- Balance Support - Adjusts to match material thickness, keeping the GRR-RIPPER upright and square
- The included Stabilizing Plate provides 250% more stabilizing surface with two additional points of contact. It keeps the workpiece locked tight to the fence and parallel to the blade, while the optional hook pushes it through the cut from behind
- The included Adjustable Spacer gives you 54% more gripping surface for controlling larger workpieces. Adjustment slots provide clearance for exposed router bits while maintaining a flat edge on the fence
Ultimate gripping power.
- GREEN GRR-RIP gives you incredible traction for easy handling of hardwoods, composites, plastics and aluminum. Its treaded surface conforms to the workpiece for superior control
- Dust and buildup easily wipes off with denatured alcohol. The additional 1" of GREEN GRR-RIP on the Adjustable Spacer provides even more traction for ADVANCED control