Specially designed to route tracks for MATCHFIT Dovetail Clamps and Dovetail Hardware. The Dovetail Bit's built-in roundovers cut clean dovetail grooves in a single pass. Less time sanding, more time building. Available in 1/2", 1/4", 12mm, and 8mm shank sizes.
One dovetail bit. One pass.
- Router collet safety line prevents bit from bottoming out in the router.
- Laser etched depth guide allows you to dial in cutting depth in a snap.
- The built-in 1/16" roundover smooths out the top shoulders of the groove to prevent material from binding.
- The built-in 1/32" roundover strengthens the groove walls and helps clamps and hardware move more smoothly.
Route T-tracks virtually anywhere.
- 1/2" 14-degree dovetail profile
- Laser etched depth guide to quickly set cutting depth. Depth tolerance: .365-.395"
- Built in roundovers for smoother cuts and less sanding.
- MATCHFIT Dovetail Router Bit (1/2"-14°)
- Extra wide shoulder reduces vibration and noise.
- 8-degree downshear carbide reduces splintering and contains dust.
- Available in 1/2", 1/4", 12mm, and 8mm shank sizes.