Milwaukee M12 Womens Heated Jacket: Designed with unique stich lines that provide a less baggy fit for women, the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Special Edition Womens Heated Jacket integrates (3) carbon fiber heating elements and advanced fabric-layering technology to distribute and maintain heat across core body areas. An adjustable heat zone that spans the chest and back provides the right amount of heat for a variety of conditions. A rugged wind and water resistant shell keeps weather out while improved insulation and a thermal fleece lining hold heat in to maximize warmth. Reducing the number of layers needed in any outdoor situation, the Milwaukee M12 Womens Heated Jacket provides up to 6 hours of continuous heat per battery charge to withstand even the harshest winter conditions. Utilizing the same M12 REDLITHIUM Battery technology that powers 60+ tools, the M12 Battery holder is stored in a sleek back pocket that can expand to fit M12 XC Batteries and all M18 Batteries with additional M18 USB Charger accessory. It also includes a fuel gauge to check your battery life and built-in USB port for charging portable electronic devices. All M12 Heated Jackets are washer and dryer safe.
- Heat Core Body Areas: Durable carbon fiber heating zones distribute and maintain heat to chest and back
- All Day Heat: Up to 6 Hours of continuous heat per battery charge
- Adjustable Heat: One touch heat control provides the right heat for any weather
- M12 REDLITHIUM: Powered by M12 REDLITHIUM Battery that works with 60+ Tools
- Rugged Construction: Wind and water resistant shell and thermal fleece lining keep elements out and hold heat close to the body
- Women's Cut: Stitch lines positioned for a less baggy fit to hold heat zones closer to the body
- Milwaukee is a proud sponsor of the National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. in its mission to save lives through early detection.
- Machine Washable and Dryable
- USB Charger: Upgraded battery holder includes fuel gauge to check run-time and a powered USB port for charging portable electronic devices