The industrys first subcompact hammer drill/driver delivers best-in-class power, speed and durability. For contractors, maintenance technicians, remodelers or anyone whos seeking portability and performance, the compact and lightweight M12 cordless hammer drill/driver gets the job done. It delivers best-in-class 275 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,500 RPM with the REDLITHIUM 12-volt battery (sold separately). The 2-speed metal gear box and single sleeve metal ratcheting chuck provide maximum durability with superior grip and bit retention. An onboard fuel gauge and built-in LED light offer convenience and minimize interruptions, even during prolonged use. The REDLITHIUM Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
- Powerful Milwaukee Motor: Delivers best-in-class 275 in-lbs of torque
- REDLITHIUM Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- 2-Speed Metal Gear Box: Select the correct drilling speed for the material and accessory, from 0-400/0-1,500 RPM and 0-22,500 BPM
- 3/8in. Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Allows quick bit changes and maximum durability, grip and bit retention
- Built-in LED Light: Illuminates work surface
- Compact and Lightweight Profile: Provides the ultimate in portability and convenience