The M18 Cordless 2-Speed 1/4in. Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4in. hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Drive Control. REDLINK Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18 Cordless 1/4in. Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Proprietary 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL: Two speed / torque modes allow class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4in. Hex Quick-Connect Chuck