The most compact 5/8in. hammer drill on the market is 30% lighter and 65% faster with plenty of drilling power. At just 10.9in. long and 4.6 pounds, Milwaukee Tools 5/8in. SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer makes drilling overhead and in tight spaces easier, yet its powerful enough for most professional applications. With a 5.5-amp motor, it delivers 0-3,700 RPM, 0-4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft-lbs of torque. The innovative gear design and a drop motor provide unmatched balance, while Milwaukees unique Anti-Vibration System provides added comfort by minimizing vibration. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds, and two-mode operation offers maximum versatility regardless of the application. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
- Powerful 5.5-amp motor: Delivers 0-3,700 RPM, 0-4,400 BPM and 1.5 ft-lbs of torque, providing up to 65% faster drilling speeds
- Lightweight 4.6-lb design: Reduces fatigue when you drill overhead and in horizontal applications
- Compact 10.9in. profile: Lets you work more efficiently in tights spaces
- 2-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer or rotation only for added versatility
- AVS Anti-Vibration System: Minimizes vibration for maximum comfort
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the motor when the bit binds