UltraSeal PF-50 Extreme Weather Straw Foam is a low expansion, one-component polyurethane foam that is UL classified and designed to be used with a straw dispenser. It is ideal for general sealing of gaps, holes and crevices in EXTREME temperature conditions all year round. UltraSeal PF-50 is a foam system that can be used without a gun dispenser.
- Extreme climate foam, (-18C) A truly low expansion foam
- Closed cell structure reduces unwanted air & insect infiltration
- Helps reduce energy consumption. Freeze thaw stable
- Reusable when stored properly
- Blends in with well with dark environments / applications
Ideal to seal, insulate and draft stop around residential, commercial & industrial gaps, crevices and holes. Sealing heating, air conditioning, plumbing, refrigeration, electrical, drywall, and general construction. Seals out radon, drafts, gases, odors, water, dust, sound, and pests. Sealing around wall outlets, sill plates, foundation walls, behind baseboards and annular spaces around floor and wall penetrations.