At 14 oz, this is the best weight for light or heavy framing of our solid titanium heads. The Stiletto TI14SC-F is a titanium smooth face framing hammer with an 18 in. hybrid fiberglass handle. Our new fiberglass handles are more durable, have better feel, and have more prying strength than hickory. The hammer has a straight claw design and Stiletto's signature magnetic nail starter. The TI14SC-F has the comparable striking force of 24 oz steel hammer and is recommended for residential framing and remodeling. Perfect for remodeling, framing and all-around carpentry. Stiletto Tool company has been synonymous with high quality hand tools dating back to 1849. With our long history and strong reputation, the brand has evolved into the modern day standard for innovative, lightweight, ergonomic, productive, and professional tools. We set the standard with our line of premium titanium hand tools that span numerous trades such as framing, remodeling, finish work, siding, demolition, concrete, and drywall. Titanium is 45% lighter weight while providing the same striking force and strength as steel. Titanium tools also produce 10 times less recoil shock which helps reduce carpal tunnel syndrome. The combination of these features means less down time, more productivity, and most importantly less pain while working.
- 14 oz solid smooth face titanium head
- Ergonomic non-slip black TPR grip w/ thumb divot
- Perfect for light or heavy framing
- Stiletto's signature magnetic nail starter
- Newly redesigned 18 in. hybrid fiberglass handle
- Strike face outlasts steel faces 3X longer - doesn't spall, crack and mushroom like steel heads
- With a smooth face this hammer makes the perfect patio, decking and siding hammer