Clamping large or odd shapes with straps is not a new idea; however, most strap clamps exert force (pull) in only one direction. Strap clamps like this can easily distort/skew the work piece. BESSEY's VAS-23 is different, it pulls equally on both ends of the strap, eliminating the chance of skewing your work piece to one side. The high tensile woven polyester strap is extremely strong & there is a built in take up reel that neatly stores the excess strap to eliminating a potential tripping hazard. Complete with the high quality 2K handle for comfort resulting in a better grip. BESSEY. Simply better.
- Strap draws simultaneously from both sides ensuring pressure is applied equally on all angled corners without distortion
- Integrated rewind mechanism operates by cranking handle eliminates tangling or damage to band
- Swivel pads auto-adjust from 60 to 180 for easy assembly of multi-angle projects
- Woven polyester strap has tensile strength of 1,100 Lb. (500Kg), for high resistance to tearing
- Gentle clamping of miter joints, picture frames and endless odd-shaped projects