This 18V Hitman 1-9/16 In. SDS-max rotary hammer is powerful enough to provide corded-type performance for tackling heavy-duty concrete drilling or chiseling jobs. The Bosch GBH18V-36C Hitman Rotary Hammer delivers 5.2 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA). That is unprecedented for a single 18V battery-driven 1-9/16 In. SDS-max rotary hammer. It weighs 11.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). This hammer is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. The hammer has KickBack Control to reduce the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions, and it includes an anti-vibration main handle. The GBH18V-36C has rotary hammer and hammer-only modes, a reverse setting and Vario-Lock to rotate and lock the chisel. It also has Soft Start and controlled rpm and bpm, making it easier to control drilling and chiseling applications. The hammer features an on-tool user interface for tool performance, feedback and control. This hammer features connectivity (module sold separately), providing a link to the free Bosch Toolbox app on a connected device to customize settings.
- Hitman PROFACTOR performance - delivers corded hammer performance for an 18V 1-9/16 In. SDS-max rotary hammer
- Superior impact - delivers 5.2 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA) for full performance in concrete when drilling and chiseling
- Compact, light design - weighs only 11.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) and is 18 In. long for jobsite maneuverability
- BITURBO Brushless Technology - featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries (sold separately)
- KickBack Control technology - reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- User interface - on-tool display helps manage tool performance for immediate feedback and control