The D25980K 1-1/8in. 80lb demolition hammer delivers a concrete pulverizing 52 joules of impact energy. The dependable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers long life. With its all metal housing and barrel, this demo hammer was meant for heavy-duty applications like floor trenching for pipe, breaking out stairs/risers, creating openings into shafts, breaking asphalt, loosening/breaking hard packed dirt/gravel/clay and confined space work when big power is needed. The Active Vibration Control technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 52 joules of impact energy provides maximum demolition performance
- 15 amp motor provides maximum power and overload protection
- Rubber coated handles provide greater comfort and control
- Electronic Soft Start increases productivity by reducing bit walking
- Uses 1-1/8in. Hex Demo Steel
- Compatible with DWH052K chiseling dust extraction system
- General concrete demolition
- Sidewalk and road demolition
- Ground-rod driving
- Basement waterproofing