The DeWALT Atomic 20 Volts Max cordless band saw is powered by a powerful brushless motor. The integrated guard makes this saw ideal for overhead and one-handed cutting applications. The 1-3/4 Inch cut capacity allows for cuts in small-sized metal diameters found on the jobsite. Variable speed trigger and speed dial ensures easy speed adjustment to match the material being cut. Metal latch secures the pivoting guard for easy blade changes. Blade tracking adjustment prolongs blade life while the integrated hang hook allows to easily hang saw without damaging the front handle or base. The chip pocket accepts Tool Connect™ chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect™ site manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite.
- One-handed and overhead cutting with the integrated guard.
- Variable speed trigger and speed dial allow for easy speed adjustment to match the material being cut.
- Blade release lever with wrench and single point tracking adjustment.
- Metal latch secures the pivoting guard when opened for easy blade changes.
- LANYARD READY™ Compatible.
- Tool Connect™ CHIP READY: Chip pocket accepts Tool Connect™ Chip DCE042 and connects with Tool Connect™ Site Manager app for easy asset management on the jobsite. (DCE042 sold separately)