This red cross line laser projects bright crossing horizontal and vertical lines for various leveling and layout applications. It is built tough with an over molded housing and can withstand up to a 1 meter drop. When used with a detector, this laser can achieve up to a 165 ft. range. Detector sold separately.
- Durable, over molded housing with a 1 meter drop rating
- Patented integrated magnetic bracket
- Water and debris resistant with an IP54 rating
- Can achieve up to a 165 ft. range when used with a detector. Sold separately.
- Housed in a durable storage case.
- +/- 1/8 in. accuracy at 30 ft.
- 1/4 in. - 20 thread mount for use with a tripod. Sold separately.
- Full-Time Pulse Mode Allows Use with Detector
- Over-molded housing and IP54 water/debris resistance
- Integrated Magnetic Pivoting Base with ¼in. Thread
- Plumbing Walls
- LEVELING Walls to Foundation
- Laying Steel track
- Railing install
- Laying Boards
- Retaining Wall
- Walk Way