The DWD520 1/2in. VSR Pistol Grip Hammerdrill can be set to either drill or hammerdrill mode for applying to masonry, wood, or steel. Includes a 2-speed range for high speed drilling or torquing. Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger increases user's comfort and control.
- 10 amp motor delivers increased drilling performance
- Patented DEWALT-built motor design generates 50% more power with increased overload protection for added durability
- Dual Mode: hammerdrill / drill for versatility in masonry, wood, or steel drilling applications
- 2-Speed range for high-speed drilling or high-torque applications
- Soft grip handle and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control
- Metal-gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- 360-degree locking side handle with soft grip for greater control and versatility
- Ideal for installation and removal of Tapcon/Tapper concrete screw anchors
- Optimal drilling applications in concrete from 3/16in. to 3/8in.
- Maximum drilling applications in concrete up to ½in.
- Drilling applications in wood up to 1-1/2in.
- Drilling applications in steel up to ½in.