Tougher Case. Tougher Blade Coating. Tougher Hook Connection. The DEWALT Extended Performance (XP™) Tape Measure is our toughest ever. The XP™ Tape Measure is built around our Dual-Core™ Technology - a patented spring system that utilizes two retracting springs in a impact-resistant, heavy-duty case.
- The XP™ Tape Measure features an impact-resistant PC/ABS case and survives a 60’ drop1.
- Integrated lock protection guards the lock button when dropped.
- The built-in lanyard slot offers an additional security option.
- Guaranteed tough, the DEWALT XP™ Tape Measure features 9" of heavy-duty thermoplastic coating at the end of the blade to reduce blade breakage near the hook.
- Our toughest blade coating protects the paint and prevents rust longer2.
- The high-carbon steel blade provides 13' of straighter blade standout for increased reach and efficiency3.
- The DEWALT XP™ Tape Measure features our toughest hook connection4 - reinforced to reduce blade breakage.
- The extra large end hook grabs construction material from all four sides making grabbing objects while taking measurements easy.
- The redesigned screw-free belt clip holds tight and is easy to use.